Friday, February 10, 2012

Emma Watson

"I find the whole concept of being "sexy"embarrassing and confusing.  If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me-dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe.  Then there is the choice of clothes.  I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt.  It's nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image.  I wouldn't d that.  Personally, I don't actually think it's even that sexy.  What's sexy about saying, 'I'm here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I've got?'  My idea of sexy is that less is more.  The less you reveal the more people can wonder."-Emma Watson

I think Emma Watson is a fox, I'd do her.  I'd like to point a few things out though. 

A)She kept her hair the same for 10+ years.  The hermione hair.  She didn't change because she was told not to, isn't that just as loud as changing because you're told to?  And if you watch the harry potter movies, you can see that her hair does get blonder as the movies go on.  Was that her choice, or the producers choice?

After the Harry Potter movies concluded she cut all her hair off as a belated act of teenage rebellion.  Not long after she cut it short she announced she was growing it out to make herself more hirable.

B)Right after she got that sexy short hair cut she's rocking there she did a whole rash of sexy photo shoots for different magazines and websites.  She was wearing sexy clothes in the majority of those photo shoots.  Did she pick those sexy outfits?  Probably not.  If looking sexy isn't on her radar, then why did she consent to such sexy photo shoots.  

C) Photographers want to change her?!  Shocking.   Honey, that's the world you choose to live and work in.  Suck it up.

So yeah, Emma Watson never changes for anyone but herself.  Right, of course.  Actors and models always have the privilege.  I've got nothing against Emma Watson.  I just wish this quote wasn't such bullshit.


No comments:

Post a Comment