Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why does it feel so good to submit?


Last night Mr. Dom Man and I had a really fantastic skype session, I had a really good fantastic and so did he.  But what makes the orgasm I had last night with Mr. Dom Man so much better than orgasms I have solo.  I mean I have really awesome orgasms solo all the time.  I never have bad orgasms either way…Do bad orgasms exist?  Hmmm, that’s a topic for another day. 

When I'm submitting, the best word that seems to describe submitting is nom.  The atmosphere a scene, or some tasks create and the headspace that follows and headspace is so important.  If a sub isn’t in the right headspace to be dominated like that (and a sub is not responsible to always be up for anything!  Subs can say no too!), then it won’t be as enjoyable as it would be otherwise.

But what really makes submitting as orgasmic as it is?  It isn’t the vibe on my clit, or the dildo in my pussy or the clamps on my nipples.  Though, those are all fun things.  It’s the chemistry and the trust you have with your dom.  Last night was one of the first times I really let go and opted to not watch the clock for my nipple clamps with any dom.  **I decided to trust Mr. Dom Man on that, wholey and that decision was the one that set the space for the why and how of our fantastic scene.  

I let go, and while it isn’t always easy to let go and surrender.  With the right dom, it’s totally worth it.

**When doing phone or skype sessions, it is really important to remember that if something goes wrong with the ropes or the clamps, it’s you that’s going to be dealing with it by yourself.   There won’t be someone else holding your hand in the ER.  Please, please don’t blindly trust any given dom to keep appropriate time or give appropriate advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment